My orthodontist announced my left side is now Class I ... exciting! Unfortunately my right side is still Class III ... and the gap over my upper right impacted canine is still not closed, but it's gotten smaller!
- To continue with class III elastic ( 3/16" elastics - red bag) on the right side - minimum of 23 hours a day, change once a day. Wear in a class III configuration - upper right first molar to lower canine.
- No ligs changed (last change was 15 October 2007)
- Strong powerchain removed
- A new strong, 13 link, grey powerchain added across all lower teeth
- There's still a small gap either side of my lower right central incisor. All other gaps have closed since I had the IPR.
Next appointment in 10 Weeks - 21 May 2008.