Monday, 17 March 2008

Week 136 - Adjustment 19

12 March 2008

My orthodontist announced my left side is now Class I ... exciting! Unfortunately my right side is still Class III ... and the gap over my upper right impacted canine is still not closed, but it's gotten smaller!

Uppers
  • To continue with class III elastic ( 3/16" elastics - red bag) on the right side - minimum of 23 hours a day, change once a day. Wear in a class III configuration - upper right first molar to lower canine.
  • No ligs changed (last change was 15 October 2007)

Lowers
  • Strong powerchain removed
  • A new strong, 13 link, grey powerchain added across all lower teeth
  • There's still a small gap either side of my lower right central incisor. All other gaps have closed since I had the IPR.
I'm frustrated that gaps have reappeared between my upper centrals, only small. Plus a noticeably sized gap between my upper left central and upper left lateral. I didn't mention these, as at this time it's all about the gap over my impacted canine closing, so my right hand side can become class I.

Next appointment in 10 Weeks - 21 May 2008.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails