Friday, 30 September 2011

No Calories

No Calories is a Chocolate Soap

I took part in a swap on the ‘Soap Making Forum’. It was an Aussie Autumn Swap … and my first soap swap. It was so exciting and I loved all the soaps I received. One of them was scented with ‘Italian Spiced Chocolate’ and looked like an iced mud cake. I contacted the person who made it and asked if it was ok for me to make soap the same … and she said yes!

Here is my take on a chocolate soap, which is called No Calories, as even though it smells divinely of chocolate, it can't be eaten!  Damn!

The bottom of this soap has dark chocolate added … and the colour is amazing.

The Italian spiced chocolate fragrance oil is divine and provides a great showering experience!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails