Thursday, 29 March 2012

My Soap is in Spain

Last month I wrote about the international soap swap organised by Soap Artists and how lucky I'd been to be paired with Puri from Spain.  Today I received an email from Puri to tell me she had received my soap and written and entry in her blog.

Puri's email -
Hi Karen, who hope to have your soaps, I loved.
You can see on the blog the photos and comments
Thank you very much for everything, I hope you get mine soon.
A big hug and see you soon Puri
dPurArte
I'm so happy that I can read the excitement in Puri's email!  On her blog Puri has included two beautifully taken photos and more wonderfully kind words!
 
They're here from ... Australia
With great enthusiasm I opened the package sent from Australia to soaps Karen, my friend the international exchange organized by Julia of "Soaps Artists". Congratulations Julia for the wonderful organization and dissemination of the world of natural soaps.
Karen has given me a lot of varied colors and shapes of wonderful soaps and soap samples. They smell great, are beautifully designed and very smooth texture.What a shame to use them, but experience so pleasant.

Karen thank you very much for your wonderful soaps.

I am so excited to know that Puri's soap is on it's way to me ... and I hope I can make a great blog entry like Puri has!
 
My advice to anyone reading this ... if you get the opportunity to be involved in a soap swap ... especially an international one ... do it!  It cost $30 to send my soap to Spain ... but the reward is priceless!

2 comments:

dPurArte said...

Me alegro que te gusten mis nuevos jabones. A ver si te gustan los que te envié. Espero te lleguen pronto. Besos Puri

Dragon (Karen) said...

Translation of Puri's comment above - Glad you like my new soaps. See if you like I sent you. I hope you come soon. Puri kisses

--oo0oo--

Puri I'm so excited about receiving your soap, as the photos on your blog are amazing!

I will let you know as soon as they arrive!

Thanks so much for being my 'International Swap Partner'!

Kia Kaha
Karen

--oo0oo--

Translation of my reply -
Puri Estoy tan emocionada por recibir el jabón, como las fotos en tu blog son increíbles!

Te dejaré saber tan pronto como llegan!

Muchas gracias por ser mi "socio de intercambio internacional"!

Kia Kaha
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails