Saturday, 5 December 2009

I have so many plans for you ...

Queensland Blue baby - Dec 09
My Queensland blue pumpkins are finally producing female flowers and I can see the beginnings of roast pumpkin, mashed pumpkin, stirfried pumpkin, pumpkin in quiche, pumpkin in lasagne, pumpkin curry, pumpkin soup, pumpkin in vegie stew, pumpkin scones, pumpkin in nearly everything I cook ... I love pumpkin!
Queensland blue pumpkins x2 in tyres - 29 nov 09
Queensland blue pumpkins x2 - 29 nov 09
I have four Queensland blue pumpkin plants ... two planted in tyres, one either side of my lemon tree, and two planted in one of my raised garden beds ... although I seem to have lost 55 carrot plants and three apple cucumbers ... but hopefully they're still in that same raised garden bed ... somewhere ...

3 comments:

stephanie said...

If you like pumpkin, I have a pretty amazing pumpkin cupcake recipe w/ cream cheese frosting :) I always used canned pumpkin - it would be twice as good, I bet, with fresh!

Dragon (Karen) said...

That sounds amazing Stephanie ... I love pumpkin as a flavour!

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

Your veggie garden look so organised, that how I like it too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails