Sunday, 13 April 2008

Photos of progress ...

I've been meaning to post pics taken after my last adjustment and also for the past two months ... but life just got way to busy.

Here's some comparisons. It looks like the gap over my impacted canine is continuing to close ... slowly ... but closing ... and that's good.

April 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
March 2008 ....... February 2008 ....... January 2008


My bite continues to feel real strange ... and I think this pic explains why. Remembering I had a class III bite until late last year ... now look ...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is how it looked in January 2008 ...

My open bite has improved, which is great news ...
April 2008
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
March 2008 ....... February 2008 ....... August 2007

If you check out my April 2008 'front on' photo above, you'll see that there's still some gap left from the IPR work done on my lowers back in October 2007. The gaps are reducing ... just slowly.

I can't wait till all these gaps are gone on my upper and lower arches ... as I'm sure it will then be about correcting my bite and getting a date to get rid of these things! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Shontelly said...

Wow Karen, I can not believe that you have had those braces on since 2005!!! OMG. I would have given up by now. Your strong! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being in braces that long. sheesh!
Your teeth have come a long way! They look great!

Dragon (Karen) said...

It's a long time, but most of the time it doesn't feel that long. I feel for my orthodontist though, as there have had to be so many revisions of my treatment due to teeth not moving ... especially my impacted tooth refusing to budge.

I've never asked for a finishing date ... not sure I want to hear what I might be told!

The one good thing, is that my bite has come a long way ... so I know that the changes are doing something. Also the jaw pain, I'm being treated for has dimished considerably ... which is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 1000 days already! Hopefully that finishing date is soon!

Dragon (Karen) said...

Thanks Mariah!

Wow ... the time has flown!

Here's to that counter stopping soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails