Monday, 29 October 2007

Photos - 26 1/2 months - 15 October 2007

Front - 26 1/2 months ago
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Front - biting the way my Ortho says I should
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Left - there are bends in the archwire on either side of the first premolar
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Right - there are bends in the archwire on either side of the first premolar
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lowers - after IPR and with boring strong great powerchain
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NOTE ... when I hold my bite the way my Ortho wants me to ... uncomfortable due to only one tooth touching, but the side pics do make it look like I'm in class I. Kinda cool, coz I've never been class I before ... just wish it was class I when more teeth were touching ... but here's to that happening next!

At least now I have the feeling it will happen and I can see what it might look like ... the excitement is building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like things are moving alone perfectly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails